1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIP-GARFIELD

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by mrdvdx_1, Dec 14, 2004.

1. mrdvdx_1

mrdvdx_1 Guest

Hello Everyone

Can anyone help me in backing up Garfield DVD. I have tried using DVD shrink, DVD Decrypted. I also was sold the DVD clone wont work because os CSS Copyright. Please cant anyone help I’m going crazy. This is the only DVD that I have had a problem backing up.

Thank You

Ps I hope your help comes soon, as I’m about the chuck my DVD burner out the window

2. Wild0ne

Wild0ne Member

Having a problem Garfield too - Region 4.

I use dvd-decrypter and intervideo dvdcopy2.

Rips ok (twice), but dvdcopy crashes every time as it starts to compress.

I'm thinking an extra copy protection method is being used.

3. Decrypto

Decrypto Member

I don't know what your doin wrong but i've backed up Garfield sucsessfully with DVD Shrink 3.2 and DVD Decrypter.
    I must admit it did take shrink a while to open it but once it did we were away.
    I've NEVER had a problem with these two programes.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2004
  4. Wild0ne

Wild0ne Member

I finally got it - d/loaded and used DVD shrink twice - first as full disk - wouldnt burn - second time with movie only - and it burned ok.

I reacon theres something in the VTS_01 file (which has the main menu and the piracy message ironically) that was causing dvdcopy to crash.

I would have used dvd copy's custom option to omit that file but when i do that it just makes coasters - strange that after over 400 movies its just started doing that.