1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rip music of PS2 DVD-ROM HELP PLEASE!!!

Discussion in 'Audio' started by clh10719, Dec 20, 2004.

1. clh10719

clh10719 Member

Alright, I've been googling this and searching forums for a week now and can't get it to work. There are 3 audio files I want from DDR EXTREME USA. It's not any of the songs you can play. It's the 3 songs that play during mission mode, challenge menu, and statistics menu in mission mode. I've tried MFAudio but it doesn't seem to work. The closest I've gotten with it is using Cube Media Player 2. It shows me all the audio files in the .bin file on the DVD-ROM (there's about 105 audio files total) and it lets me play them but they play at four times the normal speed and kind of staticy and echoes. I tried to convert the 3 audio files but it still sounds the same. If anyone can help me out I'd really appreciate it. Or, if you have a copy of DDR EXTREME and know how to do it and would like to rip them for me, the files I want are numbers 92,103, and 104. Or if you know how to do it and don't have it I could send you the .bin file the audio files are in as it's a very small file. IM me on AIM if you can help me out at chrisTOEpherr

2. jbravo2k3

jbravo2k3 Member

I had the same problem with the same game and solved by setting the Interleave the 8192 in the Properties . What I've made was : Select all the songs , right click , choose Properties and then set the interleave to 8192 . I hope I've helped.