1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RipIt4Me - not enough room in target directory

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by suave913, Mar 11, 2007.

1. suave913

suave913 Member

Forgive my newbness, I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for in the other threads. Every time I try using RipIt4Me it tells me there doesn't seem to be enough room in my target directory that the program automatically picked for me. I have plenty of drive space. How can I fix this issue? I have general intelligence, but I can't figure this out myself for some reason. Thanks in advance wise ones!

2. onya

onya Guest

Use this LINK to read a guide on how to set up RipIt4Me. You should have no problems afterwards. Post back to let us know how you get on.

Cheers.

3. suave913

suave913 Member

I tried re-downloading RipIt4Me and I noticed something: It opened up through Powerarchiver but didn't give me the option of "installing" it. Do you think it's the problem, cuz I think FixVTS is doing the same thing when I re-downloaded it too? I'm still getting the error about not enough room in the target directory. Kha-a-a-a-a-n!

4. onya

onya Guest

Sorry I don't have powerarchiver but do you have Winzip? this would be the best way(in my opinion) Winzip has a trial period also. Are you downloading from that link I posted? When you download RipIt4Me, fixvts comes with it. You may need to run a registry cleaner after you have uninstalled them again. My choice would be CrapCleaner available HERE It's a freeware app. Once installed, use it in ISSUES mode, once complete, restart your pc and install RipIt4Me from the link previous. Follow the guide for setup, and see how you go from there. Have patience, we will get there.

Cheers.

5. suave913

suave913 Member

I used the RipIt4Me Installer to install RipIt4Me (worked), but I don't see FixVTS anywhere. Should I just install it separately? I noticed there was no "path" to that program when I checked the Preferences in RipIt4Me. When I tried running RipIt4Me again it gave me the same "not enough room" message. Thanks again for all your help so far, sir.

6. dialysis1

dialysis1 Regular member

It's now integrated into the program. You won't see it.
    How much free space do you have?

Last edited: Mar 12, 2007
  7. suave913

suave913 Member

I'm not home at the moment, (checking from work) but I know I have at least 5 or 6 gigs of free space to work with on my little drive.

8. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

if you are doing movies you will need more free disk space on your hard drive at least 10 gbs, that is why you are geting this mss

9. onya

onya Guest

As dialysis1 sez, you won't see it, but it's in the same folder as Ripit. (mine is)