1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RipIt4Me problem

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by Mossey, May 11, 2007.

1. Mossey

Mossey Member

Hi done a search and could'nt find a solution to this problem, so here goes.Im using RipIt4Me 1.7.1.0 when i put DVD in i get this message: Interface Thread Runtime Exception. Message-Out Of System Resources.Iv'e backed up loads of DVD's successfully but lately im getting this error. P.S the movies were Transporter2 and The Lord Of The Rings (the 3 titles.) I also have DVDFabHD, Shrink3.2, VobBlanker,Nero, and Imgburn in my arsenal,but i like the 1-Click mode of RipIt4Me. any help is greatly appreciated.

2. attar

attar Senior member

I think the error appears when DVD Decrypter comes on (that's a Decrypter message) and since Ripit4me is now shut down, I fear there is little chance of it being resolved.

Last edited: May 12, 2007
  3. Mossey

Mossey Member

@ attar
    sorry i should have been a little bit more precise, your correct it does appear when Decrypter kicks in,ah well it works with some and not with others, still i have my stash of other programmes so all is not lost,thanks mate

4. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

just passing thru.. i never did try out ripit4me, but i do swear by DVDFab Decrypter and now it's successor DVDFAB HD Decrypter which i see you have listed. Not a movie out there that can't be tamed with DVDFab..

5. attar

attar Senior member

@creaky
    You'll catch it if your Mum knows your swearing?

6. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

she gotta catch me first, hehe