1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ripit4me

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by mattym123, Feb 1, 2007.

1. mattym123

mattym123 Regular member

Would u recommend this program or AnyDVD because i was thinking about getting it instead of AnyDVD, is the quality the same or better? and how does a PSL help DVD Decrypter,thanks

2. poolpro

poolpro Regular member

Well quality has nothing to do with either program as they only do 1 thing which is remove copy protections. You can't go wrong with either program IMO. The PSL helps Decrypter in that since DVD Decrypter is no longer updateable it allows Ripit4me to tell Decrypter how to work and remove certain protections.

3. Impossibl

Impossibl Member

I've been using Ripit4me for 6 months and have been completely happy. It's free and just works : )

4. alkohol

alkohol Regular member

RipIt4Me hands down. Why? Because it's totally FREE and it will rip any movies out there flawlessly.

As for quality in regards to "transcoders," nothing else beat Nero Recode and DVD Shrink. Other than that, I'm with DVD-RB Pro + CCE SP 2.70.

5. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

as far as quality goes I can't see the diff between CloneDVD2 and Shrink/Recode. At least not on my TV. I love them all and I pick and choose which one to use and keep it interesting and if one doesn't work then the others do! but hands down for Rebuilder Pro w/CCE!