1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rippin ps2 games

Discussion in 'PS2' started by justinbiz, Jan 17, 2003.

1. justinbiz

justinbiz Member

ok i have 2 drives. one of the drives on top is a dvd-r and a cd burner and then the second drive is jus an ordinary cd player. can i jus insert the ps2 game on the bottom and the dvd-r blank mdeia on top nd jus burn and exact copy to disc or do i have to ripp the ps2 game to my harddrive and then burn from there to a blank dvd-r. if so can u tell me how to ripp a ps2 game so it can be on my harddrive. ok thanxxx

2. bluebus

bluebus Regular member

For the dvd based games you will have to make an image and burn that because your cdrom won't read dvd's. It's still making an exact copy though. You're not really ripping anything.

3. justinbiz

justinbiz Member

ok but how can i do that . can you just explain it real fast ok thanx. i have nero

4. bluebus

bluebus Regular member

There's not much to explain. Just select your dvd drive as the reader and writer. Just do "copy dvd" There are no special settings you need to know about. Default settings will do.

5. justinbiz

justinbiz Member

so first i put the ps2 game in and then wait to it goes to my harddrive and then take that out and put my blank dvd-r media. im confused kk thanx

6. bluebus

bluebus Regular member

Yes that's exactly what you do. The wizard in nero will guide you right through it.

7. Oner

Oner Moderator Staff Member