1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ripping DVD & Playing on MP3 Player that plays video

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by naicidrac, Feb 15, 2007.

1. naicidrac

naicidrac Member

Hello,
    I have a totally newbie question and I am sorry, but I am still learning. I use ripit4me, dvddecrypter, and dvd shrink to rip and burn dvd's. I was wanting to rip a dvd and play it on an mp3 player and I wanted to see how I can go about doing that. I guess I am wondering what to do after I rip it to the hard drive. I see it is in iso format and I can't watch it on my PC. Maybe I need help converting it to something I can watch on my PC then I could transfer it to the MP3 player. Thanks for the help.

2. AXT

AXT Guest

go to www.videohelp.com and look at their conversion guides under "how to" to help you. Make sure you use the right DVD to whatever conversion. Check what type of file your mp3 player will play, such as mpeg, mp4, or whatever. If you have an ipod i believe you can use Videora converter. Look here if you have Ipod: http://www.sheerboredom.net/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=65