1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIPPING INTO THE SUN 2005

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by syk1k, Feb 21, 2005.

1. syk1k

syk1k Member

hi i want to rip into the sun 2005 , steven seagal movie but i notice there are alot of english subtitles when the japanese and chinese talk , i was wondering how to rip this dvd with the forced subtitles only instead of having english subs all the way through the movie , any help would be appreciated
    thanks

2. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

i'm sure dvd shrink can take english out just untick it

3. ScubaBud

ScubaBud Regular member

Try going into DVD Shrink Preferences and Checking the "Disable all sub pictures except menus and forced streams."

4. syk1k

syk1k Member

ok what i have done is used decrypter rip the the whole movie to my hard disk , now i wanted to convert to avi with just the forced subs only , would autoGK do this using the FORCED SUBS ONLY ? i have allready tried it but the video seemed to be in fast forward using autoGK + Xvid codec , however the forced subtitles did appear without the rest which was perfect.

so i guess my problem now would be Xvid encoding the movie like it was on fast forward not the subs anymore

Last edited: Feb 22, 2005
  5. ScubaBud

ScubaBud Regular member

I just burned this movie. It is a DVD5 not a DVD9. The whole thing fits on a DVD5 disk. There are no subtitles to untick either. I used AnyDVD along with DVD Shrink and it fit without any compression.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 22, 2005
  6. syk1k

syk1k Member

yea but i didnt want to make a backup for my dvd player just a 700mb avi file or 1 data cd

sorry if im being difficult

Last edited: Feb 23, 2005