1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ripping sound tracks from DVD's

Discussion in 'Audio' started by mmngr2k3, Jan 3, 2005.

1. mmngr2k3

mmngr2k3 Member

Can someone please instruct me as to how I can rip songs from DVD-Movies? Even if someone can just tell me which prog I should use, that would be helpful by itself. Thanks!

Errr....Nevermind. I guess this is what I get for not reading through the forum first. In case anyone else is wondering about this topic, this link is to a very good program. http://www.imtoo.com/dvd-audio-ripper.html

Last edited: Jan 3, 2005
  2. Nuke_m

Nuke_m Member

Thanks mmngr2k3

Its not bad at all, if only it had the facility to rip a specifided time section "from~to".
    Instead of a full chapter/file size.

Still, we can edit...

3. diabolos

diabolos Guest

I use [bold]DVD Decrypter[/bold] to rip my DVDs. It does what DVD-Audio Ripper can do and its free!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2005
  4. Nuke_m

Nuke_m Member

I didn't know it would just record the audio, diabolos.

I did have a whole host of progs on my other "task" pc, that included decrypter,shrink,anydvd,clonedd,dvd2one,dvdxghost,dvdxpress,tmpgenc... on and onnnn
    Then xp went t**s up and they all went. Couldn't be bothered to re-install any.
    I usually just use audiograbber to record off the in-line.
    Keep it simple.

5. diabolos

diabolos Guest

Yep, DVD Decrypter can Demux the AC3 audio stream(s) from VOB files quickly and easilly. I use Jet Audio to recored to my hard drive.

Ced