1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ripping Star Trek TNG Episodes To XviD or MP4

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by DreamerOz, May 16, 2007.

1. DreamerOz

DreamerOz Member

Can anyone advise me on how to rip Star Trek TNG Episodes to XviD or MP4? I have used SmartRipper (also DVDDecrypter) DVD2AVI, TmpgEnc. Every time I try, I get video and audio out of sync. Is there a method I'm not using that would make it so audio & video are sync'ed? I've used programs that are supposed to convert (automatically) DVD to mp4 as well as Xvid....no go. Please help. I've checked here to see if there were any solutions, but can't find any.

2. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

I use DVDFab Platinum. It will convert a DVD to iPod (mpg4) perfectly. I also use DVDREbulider Pro with CCE that will convert to mobile (mpg4) with the best quality you can get! Both these programs have never failed to produce great results!

3. DreamerOz

DreamerOz Member

Thanks for the advice, but I tried that one. DVDFab Platinum didn't work...still audio and video out of sync on Star Trek Voyager & TNG. Never seen anything like this. On standard movies, DVDFab Platinum, or the like would work, but this isn't a normal movie...episodes (usually 4 per dvd) and is makin me pull my hair out tryin to figure out how to do it. lol.