1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ripping Stargate

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by T3kn0m4n, Dec 14, 2004.

1. T3kn0m4n

T3kn0m4n Member

Ok I have the Stargate series on about 35 discs, now I'm trying to rip the series onto my HD for easier viewing and just being able to have it there. What programs should I use, I've tried SmartRipper and it only rips the first EPISODE on each disc, I used DVDEncrypter but it doesnt rip the audio. I'm at a loss for all of this. I'm using DrDivx to encode everything so...some help would be appreciated greatly.

2. T3kn0m4n

T3kn0m4n Member

Actually the first two discs of Season 1 ripped beautifully but they only had four episodes, the discs after those are all 5-7 episodes

3. T3kn0m4n

T3kn0m4n Member

Anyone care to reply...please...

4. thehorse

thehorse Member

use smartRipper because from there you can choose each episode one by one to rip...the reason you are only getting the first episode is because it default selects the first episode, you have to manually select the other episodes....when i smart ripper click to open up the title, then click to open the Program chains...each program chain should be an episode