1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ripping to one VOB file

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by wozzagb70, Nov 20, 2004.

1. wozzagb70

wozzagb70 Member

I am trying to rip dvd's to one VOB file to no avail so as to take the slight pause out between VOB's when i play back on power dvd.I have also used vobmerge to create one file but each program stops at the same point,usually after 4,194,00 kb.Any ideas.thanks

2. p4_tt

p4_tt Active member

It sounds like ur just dragging the vob files with the movie on it to power dvd and thats why ur getting a pause between, open the VIDEO_TS file (the 1st file normally) and it should play without any probs just make sure all the files are in the same folder, As for the whole thing to 1 vob, dont have a clue

Hope this helps

Last edited: Nov 20, 2004
  3. KIRkout

KIRkout Member

what you need to do is use DVD Decrypter when ripping your DVD's, I have tried many ripping tools and this is my favorite. Go to Tools, then Settings. First go to IFO Mode tab and under Options: File Splitting, select None. Now if you want to you can do the same thing for File Mode and ISO Read Mode, but you really only need to do it to IFO Mode as that is the most common mode to rip your DVDS.