1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIPPING with DVD Decrypter

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by smg, Dec 20, 2004.

1. smg

smg Regular member

Regardless of whether I use CCE or Shrink for authoring with, AND , regardless of how long the original DVD movie is; Can I rip every DVD (DVD9 etc.) using Decrypter?
    Thank you
    Amd then I assume after it has been ripped to my Hdd using Decrypter that I can use Shrink or CCE on it for authoring/editing etc. Is this a correct statement for both these things I stated here?

2. CG_Gurl80

CG_Gurl80 Guest

Yes, DVD Decrypter will rip all types of movies, including dual layer. Great little proggie that one. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2004
  3. colw

colw Active member

Your assumptions are correct on both accounts.

Like the pic.

4. smg

smg Regular member

Thank you both for settling that for me.

5. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

CG_Gurl80,

Pick a new gif for your sig.

6. smg

smg Regular member

I am confused about a statement by ScubaPete concerning the Settings in Decrypter and what he told PAttman. In his settings guide, he said "When Using ISO Read mode for ripping to select the Remove IFO/PUO/BUP options. But to Pattman he asked why Patman had elected to remove all the BUPs. Yet from my understanding, isn't that exactly what he said in his settings guide when he said to "tick Remove IFO/PUO/BUP? So isnt he saying the same thing? To Remove all the IFOs and PUOs and BUPs? I cant see what he said that was different when he wondered why Pattman had removed ALL the BUPS.
    Thank you again
    smg