1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ritek 4x DVD-R $39.60 with shipping free

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by 2ExTReme, Aug 12, 2004.

1. 2ExTReme

2ExTReme Member

I just came across this deal at the deal site. Couldn't believe how cheap these disks are and when I came here I saw there was a deal for Ritek +Rs which are a few dollars cheaper, but you gotta wait for a mail in rebate.

I personally don't bother with mail in rebates as too often you never get them and even if you do get them you gotta waste valuable time calling and waiting to get through to this person, that person, fax this, send that, no way. Instant Rebates or nothing. But that's too bad b/c I was hoping I'd get those +R's instead, but this deal is better IMHO.

Shop4tech is offering a 100 pack of DVD-R's for $39.60, shipping is free and included in that price. You have to use the coupon code "WEEKLY10" which is good until August 12th, so oh, that's just tomorrow. I'll get mine tonight when I get home. That coupon code takes the price down an additional 10% to $39.60 which again, includes free shipping. Super deal to say the least, no waiting for any rebates either.

I can't wait to order, I'll probably have them by Next Wednesday which will work out perfectly.

Here's the link to the deal:
    http://www.shop4tech.com/user.htm?go=view_item&id=2483&cata=&s_cata

2. 2005

2005 Regular member

If you got them then cheers bud.. good deal as they appear to be branded ritek go4 media.. id run them through dvd identifer though to be sure.