1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ritek 603 Audio delima

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by RESSTL, Jan 7, 2005.

1. RESSTL

RESSTL Member

Using Nero 6.3.1.25 with an NC 2500-A V1.07 burner and Imation 'Ritek 603 -2x DVD's. They work OK using Nero Back It Up for data Files however when I create music MP3 files using Nero's Smart Start- All appears OK untill I try to play the music. My Win XP Pro patch 2- comes up with" cannot read medium -incompatable format (023002)".Will not play on my DVD which says it supports DVD-R. Ruined 3 disks. InCD seems to burn ok with TDK DVD-RW 2x.- Suspect Media- write speed or ??

2. Balaam

Balaam Regular member

I burn my mp3's to dvd to play in my Philips DVP642 at 16x, so its not that, and I've heard only good things about G03's, so I'm not sure. With the disk in you PC, in windows explorer, can you see the files by selecting the disk? or does the PC not even open it?

3. RESSTL

RESSTL Member

Windows explorer can not open 'canot read medium - incompatable format (023002). I am wondering if Nero 6.3.1.25- 'Smart Start' In DVD selection 'Make MP3 Audio Disk' is incorrectly burning the MP3 files I have on my HD. Do I have to select the burn speed?