1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ritek DVD+R

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by DVDDemon, Nov 13, 2003.

1. DVDDemon

DVDDemon Member

I have been ordering Ritek DVD+R (4x) for the past three months and have paid from $1.69 to $1.89 each in bulks of 100. Recently, I ordered the same brand, speed and quantity for $1.29 each from a new site; but on this site it labels the Ritek as "general use" DVD+R and I was just wondering if it is cheaper because of the "general use" tag and what exactly does that mean? I've never seen that phrase used to describe the other DVDs that I've purchased. Please help!

2. DVDDemon

DVDDemon Member

Help pleez!

3. Telstar

Telstar Member

4. DVDDemon

DVDDemon Member

Just received the order of "general use" Riteks and burned 4 without testing. Now I find out that they will play in the DVD player but NOT recognized by any computer. I've never had this problem with media purchased from Meritline; but all other DVD retailers I've used before like Meritline, Supermedia Store, were out of Ritek DVD+R (4x) at the time and I needed them for my business so I had to go to this new site. Has this happened to anyone else?