1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ritek G03 DVD-R media are USELESS

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by LUKELELU, Nov 8, 2003.

1. LUKELELU

LUKELELU Member

I am using Nero 6.0.0.23 with my Sony DRU510A (latest firmware 1.0d) and TDK 440N (latest firmware 1.09). Nero does not even start burning, Nero will get stuck everytime. Ritek G03 DVD-R media are USELESS. Any solutions?

2. paulchu

paulchu Guest

dont use piodata either they do dont burn completely. I have tried to burn movies at 4x and 2x with no luck. Try verbatim dvd-r. They cost more but they work for me.

3. cheib

cheib Member

Well if you dont like using Ritek G03's then do not purchase verbatim data life dvd-r, they show up as ritek media when you look them up on dvd decrypter.

4. matt_a_s

matt_a_s Member

If you are still having issues, try using the TDK dvd-r 2x. And if you're patient, you should burn your files at 1x which will reduce the chances of an error occuring. I've burned five movies so far and have had smooth playback with all five.

5. Tosca

Tosca Guest

instead of blaming the media (g03s work fine for me on both a sony dru 500 and a pioneer 105) try taking a long hard look at that sony drive and then Nero.

6. jimmyt111

jimmyt111 Guest

I've burned thousands of Ritek G03s and G04s and love them.