1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ritek media @ 4x?

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Ecin, Nov 29, 2004.

1. Ecin

Ecin Member

All my games work burned at 4x using verbatim digitalmovie media, will they work @ 4x with Ritek g04? g05?

2. Winning11

Winning11 Guest

For me it burned successfully at 4x (g04) but my ps2 kept making a clicking noise and wasn't able to read it. 2x works better for me.

3. Winning11

Winning11 Guest

For me it burned successfully at 4x (g04) but my ps2 kept making a clicking noise and wasn't able to read it. 2x works better for me.

4. cuteperv

cuteperv Regular member

Try burn your game at 1x speed to avoid errors. It takes lot of time to burn in the first place, but at least it will work right after that. Rather than burning very fast in the beginning then you have to burn again b/c the stupid dvd won't boot.
    Bad choice

5. nrk4594

nrk4594 Regular member

Games burned at 4x with ritek g05 work fine for me. If past games were successful for you at 4x, I don't see why burning at 4x with Ritek would make any difference.

6. Ecin

Ecin Member

because i heard MCC is one of the best and taiyo...

7. Ecin

Ecin Member

i rathre pay more to burn in 20 min rather than an hour and change. That's why am asking. So I should go with g05 instead of g04. btw my burner is i/o magic.