1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ritek media with dvr 104

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by ld324, Dec 6, 2002.

1. ld324

ld324 Guest

Have read posts saying that the Ritek media is good if its Gen 3. Guess my question is how can you tell if its Gen 3 if they don't say what it is, or is that a bad sign. Here is a link to the ones I was looking at,

http://www.supermediastore.com/47dvdisgenpu1.html

Please let me know if you have had any experience with this media, price sure looks nice. Thanks......

These are the silver/purple, not the gold purple, anyone had any luck with them?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2002
  2. HomerJ

HomerJ Moderator Staff Member

RITEK have a good reputation, they actaully manufacture media, rather than act as an "interim"

The item below is copied from the supplier, where I get mine from :-

Lynx Digital Media DVD-R are made to the highest quality standards by the RITEK Corporation with an emphasis on quality control and consistency. RITEK Corporation is the only Manufacturer in Taiwan to pass the DVD-Forum A-grade certification of DVD-R 4.7GB General Use Media, this is why we have chosen RITEK to produce our range of Media, this means that this discs is fully compliant with the DVD-Forum Specification for DVD-R Media, the result is a disc that works 100% every time.

LynxDv are well known for their high standards and good customer service.

HomerJ

3. ld324

ld324 Guest

Sounds good then, I know I have read people had very good luck with the gold/purple ones, just wanted to make sure the silver/purple ones where the same. Thanks

Gold/purple ones are sold out every place I have seen that carries them so far

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2002