1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ritek question

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by sly_61019, Apr 5, 2004.

1. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

meritline is having a sale on ritek g04 -r. but there are three different versions:

silver shiny (cheapest)
    silver matte
    ridata branded

is there any difference between the discs besides what it looks like on top?

2. Doom1234

Doom1234 Guest

I've read in this forum that the Ridata is supposed to be better but I just bought 200 of the silver shinny tops a few weeks ago and so far burnt 70 of them with no problems at all.

3. Preyzuess

Preyzuess Regular member

They acually have 4 types if you include the white printable top. there is no difference in them at all. same media different top. I have bought almost all of them at 1 time or another. I am currently using the ridata labeled top and the white printable top both are great.

4. Doom1234

Doom1234 Guest

Preyzuess, I see your using the hacked firmware for your A07 / 107 drive. I am still a little worried if this causes any problems. Have you incountered any burning at 8X on G04's?

5. Preyzuess

Preyzuess Regular member

I get movie jitters if I burn at 8x burning at 6x has been stable though. Still awesome and fast....