1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ritek ridata perfect for PS2?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by ShadowX14, Sep 5, 2004.

1. ShadowX14

ShadowX14 Member

Hi,

I never bought a ritek before but now I want to buy for the first time. The one that I want to buy is a ridata G04. My burner is an: LG GSA-4081B
    Are the ridata G04 perfect for burning PS2 games? Will the laser of my PS2 read them perfectly? Even if burnt at 4X ?

Thanks

2. lucifer69

lucifer69 Regular member

yes it is but any tipe of media is going to have errors if you are burning at 4X you need to burn then to 1X but i have ritek and i burn then at 2X and they work great.

3. nelswick

nelswick Regular member

i burn my riteks at 4x and have never encountered a problem. just find the settings that work for you and keep using them.

4. Fuzzy_C

Fuzzy_C Regular member

i like to keep mine at a good 2x it's slow enough to prevent most burn errors but it still burns at an o.k. speed, i get the occasional burn error burning at 4x, only like 1 out of every 15 to 20 discs, but i get a lil mad even when i have to throw one away.

5. ShadowX14

ShadowX14 Member

Thanks for your replies. So I will buy a ridata G04 but Its better to burn at 2x.