1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ritek Ridata

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by sjg1999xp, Oct 6, 2004.

1. sjg1999xp

sjg1999xp Guest

Hey, I just got my disks in and they say Ridata on the clear part of the inner circle in small letters but it is branded on. The last batch I purchased said ridata 4x dvd -r on the disk itself ( on the silver part). My question is are these disks the legit ritek ridata 4x -r media, the packaging case is also the same though. Thanks Steve

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Last edited: Oct 6, 2004
  3. sjg1999xp

sjg1999xp Guest

Here you go, mine just say Ridata on the clear inner circle hub, I thought they were good. Can you let me know if I should return them and where I can find the right ones, everyone is always soldout. Thanks again, Steve G.

Ridata G04 1X-4X DVD-R (Matte Top Hud Branded) Bulk by Ritek

http://www.shop4tech.com/item2285.html

4. mrman

mrman Regular member

Hey sjg1999xp all of the ridatas that i have got in the red shrink wrap have just been etched on the hub saying ridata like that and have the G04 media code. They have never given me any coasters. These are the genuine ridatas.

5. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

These are the same as I've been using and they've burned very nicely :)

6. sjg1999xp

sjg1999xp Guest

Thanks, mine say ridata, dr5a02 6 or a g0416, I am going to keep them then and thanks again, this website is great :)