1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ritek

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by neptune, Feb 3, 2007.

1. neptune

neptune Regular member

these are on sale >Office Depot Brand Bundle: 75-Pack DVD-R + 25-Pack CD-R - $14.99 has anyone burned any of these dvds from Office Depot with good success.i just wanted to know before i buy them :) some say they are go3s or go5s . some say there no good .

2. Kentb53

Kentb53 Member

Wait for Verbs sale.

3. Rushman1

Rushman1 Member

At Rima.c The Ritek RICOHJPNR03 are 100 pack $27.50 Inkjet print. 16x =R
    I bought some but they burn slower than verb's

4. ERICST

ERICST Guest

Best Buy has Sony DL on sale for $35.00 this week. I bought some and checked them,they code out as Ritek 01. I have always had good luck with Ritek.

5. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

how many a pack?

6. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

neptune- I've Never had Problems with The Riteks either The G-05's or The R-o3's Mainly as Maxells ( Oem'ed by Ritek ) & I may have Burned one or two OD-Branded !ones as well ! But I have never Bought any OFFICEDEPOT media in the 75/25 Split Mixed Veg. packs as I call them ! I forget who posted but I sawa recent One on theese split packs that The person Posting actually Got FujiFilm disc out of the dvd's in those packs when they ran them through DVD Identifier !instead of Ritek ! I have always Bought the officedepot media in the standard 50pk. or 100pk. spindles the 8x'ers were as you said G-o5's orR-o3's & the 16x'ers can be either Ritek P-16's F-1's or Ricohjpns ! which are also supposed to be decent as well ! If your concerned about the riteks having problems perhaps you should buy the Sony's that are onsale instead ? Deffinitely buy them if you can Find the MIJ 's or just wait for a verbatim sale ? good luck in either case !neptune

7. ERICST

ERICST Guest

8. neptune

neptune Regular member

i was one of them who bought officedepot media in the 75/25 Split Mixed Veg. thinking i would get riteks as everyone said in the media sales thread. i ended up with fujifilm03 :( ihave backed up some on fujifilm media which code out to be fujifilm03 and i got plenty of roller coasters :( is that media that bad ?

Last edited: Feb 8, 2007