1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

.ro1 .ro2 .ro3 ect...??

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by mondo55, Mar 3, 2005.

1. mondo55

mondo55 Guest

I was reading a thread already on this topic but it isn't clear at all in my mind (newb) and becuase i'm new i can't ask it in there (it's over 60days old) so i'm asking it again.

I downlaoded this movie and the files are as follows:

1) Sample/tft(moviename)tc_sample(1).vob ---48mb
    2) Sample/tft(movienametc_sample.vob ---48mb
    3) imdb.nfo
    4) (moviename).read.nfo.tr.custom.swessub.dvdr-tfdvdr.nfo
    5) tft(movie name)tc.ro1 -----all of these are 48mb
    6) tft(movie name)tc.ro2
    7) tft(movie name)tc.ro3 ----ect.... to .r92(41mb)
    8) tft(movie name)tc.rar (48mb)
    9) tft(movie name)tc.sfc (48mb)

i'm not sure if this helps but i thought i'd give u a visual of what i'm talking about. I'm totally new to this so i have no idea what to do.

2. aldaco12

aldaco12 Active member

Tha .sample files are almost useless. Thay make you to see how the movie will be, but you already have it, isn't it?
    The .NFO are simply text information files. You can view them with any application you want, you just have to say it to look for the right extension (.NFO, not .TXT for Notepad or .DOC for Word).
    Tha .rXY archives are more subtitle, They are a 'multiple volumes archiving' of a file.
    Use WinRAR and learn how to use it. You open the first file (*.RAR) and it will, when you choose to extract, unpack the whole 'cascade' of archives.
    It is an old form of WinRAR. Now you'd find the multiple archive named *.part01.rar ..... *.partN.rar.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2005
  3. mondo55

mondo55 Guest

So all i havto do is pick a rar file and exract the file into some folder...then burn that file to dvd?

4. aldaco12

aldaco12 Active member

For the beginning, yoes. After that...sorry, I don't know what to do with the .VOB files and how to put them into a DVD..I usually watch them in DVDs when I extract them from a DVD..I never put them into a DVD.
    I think that a good DVD authorng application can put them on a DVD.
    Some infos should be in the ASCII .NFO file..read it.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2005