1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rock Band

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by ressa3722, Nov 2, 2007.

1. ressa3722

ressa3722 Member

I have both a PS3 and a 360 and I want to get rock band, but i don't know which system i should get it for. I do know that the PS3 is wireless but I'm not sure if the online play can stack up to live. Does anyone know of any other differences between rock band for the ps3 and 360? Also any thought on the online play would be apriecated!

2. ooZEROoo

ooZEROoo Regular member

How much is that package gonna cost?

3. ressa3722

ressa3722 Member

Rock band is 169.99 for both systems

4. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

Do you HAVE to play with 3 people every time or how does that work?

5. JorDogg

JorDogg Regular member

is that $169.99 for all instruments? if not and you are only getting one, i would buy the one that you friends might be getting as then you can all play together, other wise its a bit pointless. I would take online play with a grain of salt, i use the PS3 online and have found no problems with it yet, plently of players and games, and its pretty easy to jump in a play

6. Edgewise

Edgewise Regular member

thats 169.99 for the game, one guitar, mic, and the drums. Theres going to be separate careers for each instrument, so no you don't need all instruments to play. read up on it on like gamespot. the career sounds so sweet. I cant wait, especially for the drums. =]
    As for the 360 or ps3 version, I don't know really. Theres not going to be much difference between the two.
    http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/puzzle/rockband/news.html?sid=6181200&mode=previews