1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Rogue Galaxy" Every body talks about How to rip DVD-DL!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Rajin2006, Feb 12, 2007.

1. Rajin2006

Rajin2006 Guest

Every body talks about How to rip DVD-DL! But the question is how to burn a DL game on a DL DVD?

It is crazy so many hours i sit on the Game "Rogue Galaxy" and it will not work! And when it work it have bugs ore no Sound/Video!

I mean i wana play this game whit all options and whitout bugs!

So i now that a DVD-DL is not very cheap! But when i calculate the DVD´s i have crashed by trying to rip Rogue Galaxy i can buy me more than one DL!

So the question is how to burn this game on a Double Layer DVD!

I got the "Rogue_Galaxy_Complete_ISO" whit 6.48 GBand the Matrix Infiniti Mode chip on the PS2.

What i need to do whit the iso only burn whit Nero ore did i have to use a Patch (Toxic DL Patch) ore something else?
    I only want that this fu....ing Game work whitout Bugs and freezing screens!

Thanks a lot for every anser!!!

2. Tenshi68

Tenshi68 Member

Hey you get the point i also want to know how to burn this iso... no one say how to burn this big iso file!

I crash already two DVD DL :( i have alcohol and imgburn can someone help or know a tutorial?

Tenshi from France!!!

3. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

You should create your image with DvdDecrypter,and patch it with toxic dual layer patcher.Then just burn it with whatever program you use to back up your games.

4. Tenshi68

Tenshi68 Member

it will work for sure??? because i patch it with toxic patch but dvd decrypter make the burn fail also the imgburn.. i don't know how to do... can anybody have a tutorial that show how to do it?

5. Rajin2006

Rajin2006 Guest

Damm it!!!!!!!! I burn it whit Nero and before i patch it whit the Toxic Patch and my Booktyp was set on DVD-ROM, but it wont work!
    The Game dosnt start! I get crazy what a fu......king Game is that!
    And my Mode chip support DL games but it dont work! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh......

I mean it is not the best game i ever played but it piss me of that i cant burn it! I dont wana let Sony win!!!!

I live in Germany ther is no release now that i can get the original!
    So can anybody tell my where i can get the full DVD-9 as a torrent!

6. orthogonl

orthogonl Regular member

7. dazila

dazila Regular member

Just rebuild it for crying out loud with Gnies magic reb tool I dont know what the fuss is about rip with dvd decryptor open Gnies extract LBA extract files build lba,build files whola your game is under 4.7gb and can be burnt to a DVD-R @4x.
    Goodluck.

8. zero129

zero129 Member

That does not work, it is only the first layer of the game and can only be played up to chapter 7.

So stop having people wast their dvds with false information