1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rogue Galaxy

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by insunna, Mar 15, 2007.

1. insunna

insunna Member

I went out and bought this game a few days after it came out. However I own a HDD due to playing FFXI, in my time I've found out many things.. One of which I learned about the HDD loader disc. So when I'm not playing FFXI the game that I do have I make back up files on my HDD so that the original disc can be kept clean, and safe from scratches. However when playing Rogue Galaxy around chapter 8 the game will not load after a boss fight. I have been forced to go back to using my original disc, which I do not like to do. Has anyone else came across this issue, or know how to fix it? I've tried every mode combination I've tried, and have made the backup file of the game on more then one HDD, still nothing it will not load past this point. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

2. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

Rogue Galaxy was one of those DVD-9 disk that were hard to copy/backup, there is a tool somewhere to rip it correctly, if u search this site, i remember someone ask before.