1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roller Coaster Tycoon 2

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by REO5, Feb 22, 2004.

1. REO5

REO5 Member

I have attempted to copy this disk unsuccessfully three times now using A120%. I use the Securom datatype and the disk appears to copy correctly. By that I mean I can install it from the copied disk, read the manual and new release notes after it's been installed but when I attempt to start the game... NOTHING HAPPENS! The CD light comes on for about 10 seconds then goes dark and that's it for the game. What am I doing wrong?

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

It's not hard to install from a copy but if it won't run then the copy isn't good enough. Are you trying to run it from a burner or a ROM?

3. Shoey

Shoey Guest

For backing up SecuROM, I recommend you use Blindwrite 5 m8. Make a true image of the SecuROM pc protected game (read subcodes, don't create topology)and label that backup "install disc". Make another true image of the SecuROM pc protected game but this time create topology measurement (read subcodes) and label this backup "play disc". Install the game and launch using the backup labeled "play disc".

Blindwrite 5: http://www.vso-software.fr/download.htm

Shoey :)