1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roxio

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by booperq, Apr 7, 2007.

1. booperq

booperq Regular member

I have been having a problem with the Roxio Easy Media Creator 7. I want to burn some videos on to a DVD and I go to the DVD builder to ad titles to the menu but when I go to ad a new title and click on it I choose the video that I want to ad but nothing appears on the menu screen. I never had this happen when I first used it and had to do a reinstallation on my computer and reinstalled Roxio and started having this problem. Could someone give me any suggestions? Thanks.

2. maxtech07

maxtech07 Member

Hey
    What i suggest you do is to use another easy-to-use program Ulead DVD Workshop 2.0. You can use the trial version for 30 days and create menus when burning DVDs. There is an option of the software that creates pretty much the whole menu for you: it adds the titles in the order you choose, you can add a picture and a song on the backround of the menu page. It's ery easy to use and the trial version offers everything as the full, only that is limited for 30 days.