1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RSOD-3.03 OE-C

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Bladedis, Oct 14, 2007.

1. Bladedis

Bladedis Member

ok well i started off with 3.50 then downgraded using lumines then by accident i used a homebrew that just did something which resulted in a brick.i think i might need some help i think i need help with reflashning some things so if u guys could help me that would help.my boot waves still go when i start my psp up when i boot my psp so im thinking this is a semi-brick .

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Try holding R trigger down when turning on the PSP. It should go into recovery menu. If it doesn't then you have a full brick and will need a Pandora battery to unbrick it.

If it goes into recovery menu then follow this guide HERE to recover to 1.50 firmware. (Follow the first part of the guide This RECOVERY folder and guide is for 3.52 or below CFW (SE/OE/LE/M33)

I would then recommend using this GUIDE to update to 3.51 M33-4 custom firmware.

If you want the latest CFW then go HERE and follow the guide to install 3.71 M33-2 + 1.50 ADD ON-2 (You will need to install 3.52 M33-4 before updating to this firmware)

Last edited: Oct 14, 2007
  3. Bladedis

Bladedis Member

yea im able to go into the recovery mode