1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rumors Seem To Have Been Confirmed

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by mikeismad, Mar 20, 2007.

1. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

it looks like the new 360 has been confirmed, i cant wait for this to hit the shelves

here is the link to it...

Last edited: Mar 20, 2007
  2. paul91

paul91 Regular member

great info! bet alot of security measures have gone into this to prevent flashing tho :(

3. jazo132

jazo132 Guest

They should build in a wireless networking adapter into it. :)

4. techguy26

techguy26 Regular member

But wait, It still may be a april fool's joke, If it's not confirmed by the big M it might not be true.

5. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

yeah, but who knows, i guess in a few days we will find out...

6. BLaZe777

BLaZe777 Member

yeah, that magazine page doesnt look too legit...who know, tho?

7. Thoatih12

Thoatih12 Regular member

if this is true would this mean i have to spend another 400$ to buy another xbox360 on top of the one i already have?

8. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

nah you dont have to, but if you want hdmi and the black case then yeah you would have to, unless you want to do some serious modding on your current case...

9. shinnster

shinnster Regular member

I stumbled across this today as well.we'll have to wait to see how true it is.
    Glad i just got rid of my black case, i dont wany my 360 to look like everyone else's :-o

10. Thoatih12

Thoatih12 Regular member

if this was true would'nt it be on the xbox.com site annocing a new xbox360 to the already xbox360 users(not saying its not true but would'nt they be annocing it now or would they wait to offically announce it?)...and if this is true they should let you trade old xbox360 in for like a pirice cut off the new one!

11. cearel

cearel Guest

sounds all good too bad i already have one. but then agin them comming with the 160 gig hdd means we can prob upgrade the orig some how can wait to see how things turn when it comes out

12. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

lol exactly, i like my new case, its under my profile pictures its clear, but a black one would be nice, i may get a new case soon if i can find a nice plain black one cheap anywhere

13. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

YEP it's comfirmed

i have pictures of flying pigs it's a good thing cows can't fly

the only thing that's official is that there'll be 3 versions of halo 3 packs ,so engadget take your UN-NAMED sources you know where

14. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

yeah, it actually is confirmed go grab the new gameinformer, its on page 18, i got mine last night, seems to me that pigs can fly now?

15. steimy

steimy Active member

Well, most people who own one will not run out and buy this one. No reason unless HDMI is what you ABSOLUTLY have to have. The HDD right now is just a joke as far as i am concerned, because without being able to store and play games it just has not lived up to ven the Xbox 1

Wait till a few people buy them and figure out something strange, like that they may have the BenQ drive in them which currently has no flash. Or that they have built in some weird security against hacks. Not to mention that price tag, ouch!

I think i will just stick with mine as it woorks just fine, and the VGA connection seems crystal clear to me.

16. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

yeah, my preference isnt really too high on the price tag, mine cost me 500 with 2 games and a 1 year replacement plan at gamestop plus i got a year of live and a bonus free used wireless controller. and this was at christmas, so i got a good deal on mine, but i cant see paying almost 500 for just the console. i just cant do it. i dont even have HDTV i just play on my LCD monitor and thats perfect for me :]

17. reppin519

reppin519 Regular member

18. Stbn

Stbn Member

Oh my God... this cant be!!! I just got my premium xbox last week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to kill somebody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. janrocks

janrocks Guest

So it seems this is the upgrade we were promised back in may/june last year.. the lower power consumption cpu for less overheating issues and stuff.

These should be more reliable, but don't know anything else really about the plans as I have not much interest in the 360 these days.

For the general consumer it seems like a good move on M$ part.. increased reliability, bigger hdd and whatever.. for modders maybe not so good. Wait and see what happens next.

20. G-Man/USA

G-Man/USA Member