1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RUMORS

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by FinalFant, Apr 21, 2007.

1. FinalFant

FinalFant Member

I have been hearing rumors about a firmware 3.10 or 3.11 or 3.30 dongrader coming out from DAX in 10 days. I have heard this from a few places includeing people hear (though I don't trust them much). So I was wondering if someone could please clear this crap up for me. Thanks.

2. pspv311

pspv311 Member

can you give me a link to do a research on that 3.30 downgrader

3. fultonla

fultonla Guest

there is no 3.10+ DOWNGRADER!!!!

If there was one or plans of ones release it would be all over the place!

Stop asking!

4. FinalFant

FinalFant Member

Uh, wow, get some help. The reason I put this up is because I heard rumors and want a confirmation. So, just say whether it's true or not if you actually KNOW THE TRUTH!

5. staxx

staxx Regular member

No...there arent any. Simply put, they need to find an exploit to be able to create a downgrader (which is not easy to find). So if they had found an exploit it would have been posted on one of the psp websites or here. Then a downgrader would be released soon after.

Also, DAX doesnt really work on downgraders...he did in the beginning but now he mainly works on custom firmware.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2007
  6. FinalFant

FinalFant Member

k, thanks. I understand the process of how they get to making a downgrade, I was just wondering if it's possible that they are getting one. Thanks again. I guess I'll have to wait even longer than hoped.

7. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

yet another unnecessary thread.

@fultonla - let's see that sig pic shrunk to 50kb or less ASAP.

I'm only leaving this thread open to check the sig is fixed.

edit- fultonla is taking a break for ignoring my requests and continuing to post - http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_jump.cfm/498688/3016057

Last edited: Apr 22, 2007