1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

runescape and nintendo Wii

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by mcdm, May 29, 2007.

1. mcdm

mcdm Guest

Does anybody know if I can play runescape using my wireless nintendo Wii? I used google to find runesacpe and I can load the the website but when i pick the world the page is black and i cannot go any further
    Thanks in advance

2. ninjanick

ninjanick Regular member

i dont think that the wii would be abel to support java and run a mmorpg.

3. Rabgix

Rabgix Member

Why the hell would you want to play runescape anyways? Save yourself dissapointment and go play something more in depth with a better story and graphics. Runescape sucks, trust me.

4. hahaowned

hahaowned Guest

check this site out.. register your account there and you will be able to get on. i already got it =)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2007
  5. FireRebel

FireRebel Guest

Yeah, that doesn't work, It doesn't load any kind of app and it doesn't matter if you use a fake acc or not, its just to log your info and.. yeah. It logs your info thats all there is to it.\

Below is from **removed**

Ban the above noob.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2007
  6. ninjanick

ninjanick Regular member

7. CeOwned

CeOwned Guest

Runescape sucks.I wasted 7 months of my life playing it...Now i realize that the PSP owns RS.Don't waste your time on RS...You'll be dissapointed when you find out you waste months of your life playing cr*p.