1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

runescape

Discussion in 'PS2' started by powerfuse, Jun 25, 2004.

1. powerfuse

powerfuse Guest

ok do any of u know any hacks for the game runescape and if u do can u please tell me them or can u tell me a website that i can get them but it will better if u tell me them thxs.

2. powerfuse

powerfuse Guest

forgot to say that runescape is a massive online game and if u dont know wat it is u can go to runescape.com sorry this not a ps2 game.

3. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

wrong forum.... wrong question.... n online cheating is bad... if you cheat you be banned of the servers...

4. nrk4594

nrk4594 Regular member

"sorry this not a ps2 game"

Then why would you post about it in this forum?

5. powerfuse

powerfuse Guest

first i forgot this was a ps2 thing second i like to cheat even if i could get baned.

6. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

i hope you get banned then ^_^

7. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

Moderators need to move this thread.

Powerfuse, please consider the rules and that you could get banned for this, before you post next time.

And about RuneScape. Nearly everyone who's good in RuneScape hacks. Last time I heard about RuneScape from my friends (I don't play this crappy Java game), they said something about an AutoMiner.

8. powerfuse

powerfuse Guest

well thxs for telling me that but i aready know about that iam trying to find a way to hack in runescape to get more money and u can only get ban if they find out u use a cheat or something.

9. dssddsd

dssddsd Guest

10. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

LOL, someone actually plays RuneScape gave him a link after he got banned. The irony, ROFL.

11. cadt9791

cadt9791 Member

yea i need this stuff imean it is sooo boring trying to do it the real way i hav been tryins so hard

12. V13T

V13T Member

Lazy bums these days.... Too lazy to even work for stuff...I bet in all the other games you cheat too... Cheatings for people that can't beat it using skill. Plus its not like RuneScape is impossible anyways....so theres no need to cheat besides that fact that your incredibly lazy.