1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Running Exit 2 iso on fw 3.52 M33

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by tecnikkid, Nov 27, 2007.

1. tecnikkid

tecnikkid Member

hey fellas...i changed my psp fw to custom firmware 3.52 M33 (not 2,3,4)...so i downloaded R&C:SM iso for psp and by reading the forum...understood abt changing settings in recovery mode to get the game running...
    but after a few days...i downloaded Exit 2 iso...but when i start it..its givin a blank screen and then turns off...al da time...
    so i was wondering whether i have to set al the default settings back again to run EXIT2 on 3.52 M33...
    R&C:SM works absolutely fine and so do others...without changing...but EXIT2 isnt working...suggest me..plz..wht shud i do?

P.S.: i don remember the default settings...so anyone plz tell me...

2. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

3. tecnikkid

tecnikkid Member

thanks...i tried everything...al possibilities...ma mem stick is original...checked everything...even compressed my iso to cso...m confident its an okay one...
    still the same prob..the psp turns off after showing a black screen...plz help me sir...i m really desperate to play this one...
    i wud be really grateful to u if u ud try it on ur psp...or ne psp of ur friend with a fw 3.52 M33 ...
    i downloaded the iso from www.gamestorrents.com...the one with 61 mB...not 81 mb one... so plz help me...i know u al can!!!

4. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

try increasing your cpu speed to maximum...

edit: maybe a bad rip.i checked n exit 2 's file should be about 80 to 90 mb...get another one..

Last edited: Nov 27, 2007