1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

running iso game on psp

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by dandm, Jan 15, 2007.

1. dandm

dandm Member

I have installed HenC with DevHook 0.4x and have downloaded a couple of iso's. I cant get the games to start via DevHook, what am i doing wrong?

2. john-e-i

john-e-i Guest

ok i can help but i need to know what firmware you are on i believe its 2.71 and if i am right why dont u just downgrade to 1.5?

3. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

yeah...can u give us more info? cuz 'i can't get it to work' doesn't help much. like what did u do, and what happens

4. imadudeok

imadudeok Regular member

dont use devhook downgrade to 1.5 then upgrade to 3.03 oe or 3.02 oe..

5. bigdog33

bigdog33 Guest

I just bought my psp( firmware 2.71). If I downgrade and then upgrade as many forums have said, Will I be able to use all of the functions with my ps3? Also will I loose any other functionality?

6. imadudeok

imadudeok Regular member

if you downgrade to 1.5 then upgrade to 3.02 oe no you will not loose function.

7. bigdog33

bigdog33 Guest

So if i follow the above downgrades and then uprgrade, I should be able to play .iso's file on my psp.

8. imadudeok

imadudeok Regular member

9. bigdog33

bigdog33 Guest

Thank you. Just a little worried about bricking my psp.

10. bigdog33

bigdog33 Guest

does anybody know if you brick your psp what you can do to recover it?

11. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

i think it depends on what u did to brick it...its not my expertise although i'm sure u could just return it and let Sony give you another one, although i don't know if it would be 2.71 again

and i think there is something called 'recovery mode', where u hold right trigger while booting up, but im not sure what u do

Last edited: Jan 17, 2007
  12. john-e-i

john-e-i Guest

well if you install 3.03oea it has a built in recovery mode, if you upgrade to sonys offical firmware and brick well goto wal-mart buy a new psp and then return your old one