1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

running ISO games on 3.03 OE-C

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by ianmc81, Feb 10, 2007.

1. ianmc81

ianmc81 Guest

I have just upgraded my psp, and now I am trying to run ISO games on it but with no luck. When i put the files on to my memory stick and try to play them it just comes up as a corrupted file. Can anyone please help!!

2. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

this has been gone over atleast 30 times in teh past 3 days. use google to figure it out or search here on the forums.

3. ianmc81

ianmc81 Guest

I have went over all the links in the forums and tried but still can't get them to work. I created the ISO folder on the root menu and placed games here, but they do not show when i try to open them on the memory stick. I also have installatron, and this can't locate them either. Is this something really simple that I am overlooking?

4. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

ISO folder is in root.
    Are you sure it's ISO files in there and not .dax or .jso?

5. ianmc81

ianmc81 Guest

I have a folder named MP-ROOT, should the ISO folder go here? The files I have are definitely ISO. Really appreciate your help on this one

6. max623

max623 Member

There should be an ISO folder in the root of your memory stick. If not, create a folder and name it "ISO". You can put your games in there.

7. ianmc81

ianmc81 Guest

Done that but when i try to play the games they simply do not show on the memory stick, yet the memory is reduced so they are on there somewhere, just can't figure it out!

8. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

Format the memory stick and the folder will be created for you. Where it is created is the root of the PSP.

9. ianmc81

ianmc81 Guest

I have done that, and now it shows that the memory card has data saved on it, but it says there is no game data saved

10. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

You're going to have to elaborate with a bit more detail.

11. ianmc81

ianmc81 Guest

ther is absolutely nothing shows on my memory card anywhere on the psp when i switch it on, yet the memory is showing 533 free from 1 gb

12. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

Well you either have bad ISO's or you have the folder in the wrong place.

13. totulnoob

totulnoob Member

i have the same problem with my psp. if you get an answer can you pm me.