1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Running ISO's

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by LastMastr, Feb 28, 2007.

1. LastMastr

LastMastr Regular member

I need a quick how to on where i should put the ISO, how to load them and how to shrink them with UMDgenv4.0. Also i dont get why the ISO comes in abunch of .rars all with the same name. How does that work?

2. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

omfg GOOGLE IT FIRST

3. LastMastr

LastMastr Regular member

omfg I DID! Ive been reading all day, i still don't get it, isnt that what a forums is for anyways for help?

4. Wyclef

Wyclef Member

The RARs come in multiple files, because it's divided the big ISO (or CSO, or DAX or whatever) file into multiple smaller files - this way you don't have to download one huge file for instance. Now when you get all the files, if you have WinRAR for example, just select all the files and click "Extract Files..." and it should extract the whole archive into your desired location. Alternatively you can just extract the first one, and it should automatically do pretty much the same.

As far as running them, it's recommended to have a custom firmware 3.03-OE-C for example. Then just copy the ISO or CSO file into /ISO folder that should be in the root of the memorystick. Should then appear under the Game Menu and Memorystick there. It's also pretty common that you HAVE to have an UMD game disc inside in order to play.

And seriously... there's like a million threads/posts about this subject... even on the same page! But hope this helps! ;)

5. LastMastr

LastMastr Regular member

Perfect post thank you, i did read up before, but i hate people that cant just honestly awnser something, i did read alot of other posts, but you get tired of reading a thread with over 300 pages you know. Thanks once agian.

6. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

u do realize you get tired answering the same question over and over again.

7. LastMastr

LastMastr Regular member

But afterdawn is filled with people like me and you, ones who just want awnsers and some that are tired of giving awnsers to the same question.

But being on afterdawn means you can deal with the BullS*&* and just help people. Some people can eventually handle it and some will just never quit saying, GOOGLE IT! or SEARCH YOU NOOOB! Ither or, our argument is that of ignorance and i no longer have to stoop to you level of being. So quit your complaining and learn to deal with "afterdawn" in its entirety.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2007