1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Running with Scissors

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by blakeas, Mar 5, 2007.

1. blakeas

blakeas Member

I have anydvd and ripitforme. However, I tried ripitforme and dvd decrypter and then ripped it, opened it with dvd shrink and I get an error. What else should i try? When opening ripforme it shut down anydvd...

2. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

Did you use the 1 click mode? Ripit4Me will do that movie. You must use that mode for the program to use FixVTS which corrects the structure problems automatically. You can use the Wizard mode but the 1 click Mode is a lot easier for the newer people that have never used the different programs separately.

EDIT: You should not use AnyDVD w/ Ripit4Me as you will have 2 decrypters trying to do the same thing

Last edited: Mar 5, 2007
  3. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

I'll just add, don't use the ISO in Rip Mode in RI4M when dealing with heavy copy protection.

4. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

"RipIt4Me" will not run with anydvd on . you must disable it

5. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

Like abcd said, you can't use AnyDVD with RipIt4Me. That' goes for any background decryption software, including DVD Region + CSS Free and DVD43. RipIt4Me issues a warning, but it's still up to the user to turn it off. It doesn't shut other decryption software off for you.