1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RW Recommendations

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by Higgsbsun, May 4, 2005.

1. Higgsbsun

Higgsbsun Regular member

I've been using batches of RICOHJPNW11 DVD+RWs branded as TDK 4X for some time now and have been very happy with them. However, when my last batch started to get a bit iffy after about a zillion rewrites, the replacements I bought were poor from word one. So I think it's time for a change of brand.

I know the answer is probably going to be Verb, Verb, and more Verb, but I thought I would ask for experiences of any brands that have given excellent results through many rewrites.

Of course, if TY did RWs, I wouldn't have to wonder.

2. dvdauthor

dvdauthor Guest

I've had good experience with Sony DVD-RW's and Memorex (believe it or not)....

3. Mort81

Mort81 Senior member

I've had very good results with Sony dvd+rw's and never heard any bad feedback about them. Nothing but bad news with memorex r's and rw's.

4. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

For DVD RW's i've only used Packard Bell, but have only used a few times (cus my dvd players don't like RWs so use just for data only). I'm tempted to say
    but haven't personally used any yet :)

edit- just run a media code check - these packard bell's are optodisc - shock horror. Glad i don't use them too often then. Maybe my dvd players would use RWs if they were decent ones after all.

In which case i think i'll end with
    lol