1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SA

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Winning11, Oct 31, 2004.

1. Winning11

Winning11 Guest

So whats the deal with gta sa?? First i burned it with decrypter at 1x speed, the loading took forever, skipped and the roads were dissapearing. Then i burned it at 2x, it worked, but evertime i go outside a building, the loading takes forever. can anybody tell me whats goin on?? I use memorex DVD-r, magic 3.1 with version 7. I know memorex is not the best brand, but it works really well with my ps2.

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

it still could be the memorex. Whats the manuf. code on them (if it is cmc mag, then they are not very good).

3. Nastea

Nastea Member

4. Winning11

Winning11 Guest

I'm not very good at doing these kinda of things. Do u have to be an expert to adjust the lens?? because i don't wanna ruin my ps2.

5. Winning11

Winning11 Guest

For the adjusting. Do u have to do part 1 and 2 or just part 1.

6. Nastea

Nastea Member

i kno absolutely nothin so im not expert and i fixed it :)

as for part one or two...i did part one, adjusting the height and it didnt help muhc...part 2, when i adjusted the angle it fixed my problem...now my game runs perfect..on my beat up V3 ps2 with an 8 wire neo chip..

7. Winning11

Winning11 Guest

I did part one, nothing happened to sa, still the same. But it worked for my tiger woods 2005, it loads much faster.

8. Redlife2g

Redlife2g Member

adjusting the lens?? man thats beyond unnecessary...just buy some better media to burn it on. ive had problems with memorex as well, get some ritek or even MAxell dvd-r's...ive used both of these brands and have yet to make a coaster. Plus GTA SA works perfectly!