1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sagem 2*I - Channel not Available. - RESOLVED

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by ryanneil, Mar 11, 2007.

1. ryanneil

ryanneil Member

Hi,

I am having an issue with my Sagem 2xI, after three days it comes up channel not available after a period of time, i have flashed from Sporster 1.75+UK to Commando 7.5 and copied over the keys required but i still have the issue with the Channel Not Available message comming up after a set amount of time, can anyone tell me how to resolve this.
    Thanks

2. ryanneil

ryanneil Member

To clarify it is not three days but i have had it three days, the dbox is saying channel not found, with a can't decode message and LOC in Red, what could cause this,could it be corrupt keys, can i copy the keys from my other Sagem dbox to resovle this.

Thanks

Last edited: Mar 11, 2007
  3. Fekker

Fekker Regular member

When copying the keys over you have to perform a CHMOD 775 on them or they won't update. You can do that through your FTP prog by right clicking on the keys and look for the CHMOD command.

4. ryanneil

ryanneil Member

Hi,

I CHMOD'D the Keys to &&% but it still does not work, it boots, you can view most channels, some are freezing and then they all begin to freeze and then it says Channel not Available, Screen is black, no sould but the menu says its being decoded.

5. ryanneil

ryanneil Member

I disconnected the Internal Modem, is there anything else i can try, reflashed the dbox to Sporster 1.75 UK with Keys and UCodes, anything else i need to move from the copy of the flash i made of the dbox when i got it, thanks

6. ryanneil

ryanneil Member

See Thread "DBOX consuming all Signal - Still no Picture."