1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sagem d box

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by daidzy, Apr 18, 2007.

1. daidzy

daidzy Member

i have a dbox sportster and up until the last few days was fine but now i cant get pictures or sound on sports channels, discovery, music and living and some kids channels how can i restore these i have tried scanning every way possible but no luck, can anyone help me!!!

2. dragonx

dragonx Guest

Try flashing with a new image or reinstall your services & bouquet files (if you have them saved) via Flash FXP

3. daidzy

daidzy Member

a dont no how 2 flash it am at ma bloody wits end any mare help m8

4. dragonx

dragonx Guest

Hi there

These boxes can be an absolute nightmare if you don't know what you are doing but with the help of these forums and tutorials, I consider myself to be at least Intermediate level now (in other words, I can get the buggers working should anything go wrong. Essentially, what you need is at least a crossover network cable (must be crossover otherwise things get complicated) and ideally, a null modem cable (though not essential) and a piece of software which allows you to transfer files across from PC to DBox, Google FLash FXP as this is the most popular. Once you got these then PM me and I'll talk you through it ...

5. kmc1981

kmc1981 Member

Dragon, would you be kind enough to help me reflash my dox2 pls (I want to put commando 6 on it - currently running neutrino). I've got no channels, the scan comes up with nothing, so really I have nothing to lose. I can't get IFA to work (might just be me) thought I can get connected through ftp no probs.

Thanks in advance.