1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sagem dbox freezing momentarily every 20 secs or so

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by biglexy, Mar 10, 2007.

1. biglexy

biglexy Member

Can anyone help I have a sagem d-box that is freezing momentarily every 20 secs or so on premium channels, ok on free to air.

I am running sportster and have tried changing the ucodes. But nothing seems to work. I think I may have to try a new image but could do with some help getting started as I am new to dboxes.

2. zappp64

zappp64 Regular member

you need a Pacino 1 image that I use that is configured for a Sagem, I use it and never had it freeze on me. PM me and let me know how many flash chips you have and I will send you a link to download the image

3. alex_007

alex_007 Member

Can you also send me a pacino image for the sagem box with one chip. I also have lots of freezing issues

4. dc69

dc69 Regular member

i had the same problem but i ftp'd a servieces file and it worked grand.

5. biglexy

biglexy Member

i have now installed commando 6 (another forum advised thta was a stable image on sagems and I couldn't find pacino anywhere) but I am still getting same issues. Could the issue be the services file and if so where can i get one for the irvine area