1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sagem Dbox2 Help Plz!!!! :-(

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by dbox_newb, Jan 27, 2007.

1. dbox_newb

dbox_newb Member

Hi all,

Bright spark I am! I tried flash my brand new dbox to latest version of sportster image and when it was taking too long, I decided to pull the power lead out from the back. Seemed clever at the time (was 4am u see), but now my box wont start up. Only get to the 'loading kernal' and jams. Can anyone point me in the right direction and help me kick some life back into my dear box :)

Any comments will be appriciated.

**Let this be a lesson to all. Patients is a virtue!!!**

Last edited: Jan 27, 2007
  2. zappp64

zappp64 Regular member

just flash the image again using IFA. I had a dbox in a similair position where it was stuck on the lade message - after flashing the image again using IFA it kicked the box back into life.

3. dbox_newb

dbox_newb Member

how do i go about doing this? just as normal, using my ethernet cable? thanks for any suggestion in advance :)

4. Fekker

Fekker Regular member

It's safer to use a crossover ethernet cable and a null modem cable so you can see what the loader programme is doing. Before you reboot the Dbox close IFA or remove the leads or it will try to flash the box again and you will be stuck again.

5. zappp64

zappp64 Regular member