I have a sagem 1x box, it came with commando set up for the UK. I am in dublin I tried a scan using UK 6887 and got some transponders but no channels. I flashed on my own sporster pacino 1.7 1x image which has worked on my other 3 sagem 1x boxes. It came up with an "error no channel found" on all of them. If I check the signal it seems the same as my other boxes, so it is picking up something. Then if I try to scan it picks up transponders but fewer than my other boxes, e.g. "cable dublin" picks up 2, while my other boxes pick up 14. But then it picks up no channels at all. Is there anything I can try, like different cams or ucodes or something. I have set up 3 sagem 1x and a sagem 2x so far and all are running OK. I opened the box to see if anything needed reseating (one other box did). It all looks OK inside to me.