1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saint Row reading problem on 360

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by RXV2300, Mar 3, 2007.

1. RXV2300

RXV2300 Regular member

Has anyone had any issues/problem reading original Saint Row on
    xbox 360 after changing all the firmware, Keron 0.81,
    Samsung Sh-D162C / I have all this becuase I've already made few back-up & they all play without any glitches.
    I just inserted orignal game (saint row)into 360 & it says, something like " To continue/play, insert disk game in xbox 360 consol".

Basically it won't read this particular disk but no problem with other original games but only this one.

2. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

your laser is getting weak, or thats what it sounds like to me

3. RXV2300

RXV2300 Regular member

This is not possible, xbox is only couple of months old & have used for about less than 20 hours of playing.
    I have tried my other original games (6 games) but only this one won't read.
    Maybe becuase xbox 360 is hacked & there is something in the disk that won't allow it to play.

4. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

lol what? what kind of media are you using? if your using cheap media your dvd laser is having to work a lot harder to read the information so its wearing it out, and it is very possible, my first 360s laser went out on me in about a month and 2 weeks after i got it because i was using memorex dvds

5. RXV2300

RXV2300 Regular member

Not sure if you understabnd what I'm saying.
    I finished hacking my xbox 360 only couple of days ago.
    Saint row is orignial game (not copied back-up) so when I put it in xbox 360 like you normally would with any game, it won't read & says to isnert game in xbox 360.