1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Sale of Primary Accounts

Discussion in 'PS4' started by WiganScum, Jun 7, 2015.

1. WiganScum

WiganScum Member

I've seen quite a few primary accounts for sale on eBay which come preloaded with a game of your choice. Basically you buy the primary account and the game you are interested has been purchased on that account. I'm just curious to understand how these sellers are doing it. They sell new release games for half the price. So the sellers must be getting the games for next to nothing somehow and selling on.
    I've heard comments from those who are uninformed making statements suggesting it's all a scam, they sell the account to you and then take it back. There would be no benefit to this though as the primary account is a 1 time only download so it can't be sold on again.

So how are they acquiring the primary account with the latest games prepaid on them?

Please comment if you know the answer rather than simply speculate. I've purchased some of these accounts & haven't encountered any issues with them.

2. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

Bundled copies maybe? Or they are realy fast in playing the game and then when they're done they sell the account and get a new one. I personally wouldn't buy the account though, because if Sony realizes what you're doing they block the account and you can't play the game anymore.
    I don't know what you mean by "one time download" though, because everything you purchased with your account can always be re-downloaded with that account, if the game isn't pulled from PSN.

3. WiganScum

WiganScum Member

All I know is you create a new primary account on your PS4 (the seller gives you the details). You download the game via the account provided, once downloaded you just play the game via your own account, you never need touch/access the other account again.

There's a few primary accounts on sale now which include elder scrolls & the game isn't out yet.

Elder scrolls for £25. Bargain price but I suspect the seller must be paying next to nothing to sell it so cheaply. I just don't know how.

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/251986191296

4. subplay

subplay Member

What they do is sell you access to there online PSN account. They would of purchased the digital copy of elderscrolls. You buy the login details off ebay, create a new account on your PS4, and the part where you want to sign up for PS Plus all you do is bang in the details they have emailed you on ebay. You log into the account, make it as primary then you can log out of the account log into your account and play the game for free. Also as long as that account has access to psn plus, then that means you will have it for free too, also any game puchased via that account, you will have access too.