1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Same problem wirh Shrink and Nero as with DVDXcopy

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by senorroot, Feb 20, 2004.

1. senorroot

senorroot Guest

I still get freezing and pixeling in my backup when using Shrink and Nero, sooner than I did with DVDXCopy. I now have many coasters after having no problems before. What can I do?

2. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

Thats usually a media problem, use only high quality (a bit more expensive) media.
    You can download this tool and check your media for read errors:

http://www.dvdinfopro.com/

3. devil60

devil60 Guest

OOPS''' you gat me on this one
    use Nero Shrink it will do it all

1 make a new folder on your desktop and rename it DVD Shrink

2 Set your DVD Shrink properties that you will see when you open it up to go to it ==and BINGO== You can go and delete out your lest work or let Shrink do it for you when it ask you on the next. turn off all none use juck you will see on the DVD so it will felt

_X_X_X_X_X_[small]Here's health to you and to our Corps= If the Army and the Navy Ever look on Heaven's scenes;=They will find the streets are guarded BY =UNITED STATES MARINES.=
    =Once A Marine Always A Marine:=[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2004
  4. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

ALL CLEAR NOW!?!

what burner and media?

5. senorroot

senorroot Guest

Thank you everybody. I uninstalled XCopy, I reinstalled Nero, I defragmented, I finished the spindle I was using and got new stuff, and just in case I turned off my antivirus during the burn. The result: a perfect backup of X2- better than anything I had had success with DVDXCopy. I am a believer

6. devil60

devil60 Guest

OOPS
    I mant:

"""use""" Nero Shrink only as it will do it all. Thats how I have it set up and I can do up to 6 DVS in a day
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Here's health to you and to our Corps= If the Army and the Navy Ever look on Heaven's scenes;=They will find the streets are guarded BY =UNITED STATES MARINES.=
    =Once A Marine Always A Marine:=[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2004
  7. vertigo17

vertigo17 Member

Yeah, I use DVD Shrink, too. It's the best of the best and free. I then use Elby CloneDVD to burn the files that DVD Shrink made onto my DVD+R discs. I defrag everytime I'm about to burn. It makes a difference.

8. giddynar

giddynar Guest

Yes shink will do it, but it certainly takes its time.
    With Dvd X Copy XPress, no messing about,the origonal in the reader. and a decent disk in the burner, I use Ritec 4x dvd-r 60p each, tick the entire disk box, and even a three hour bbc series disk, copies perfectly.