1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SAMSUNG 42 PLASMA EXT1 PROBLEMS

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by joner31, Aug 27, 2009.

1. joner31

joner31 Member

Hi guys! I need help! Have had the TECH GUYS in to try and sort it but their temporary fix has only lasted three weeks!

Because of access I can only use a scart lead for the RCA connectors on it. The scart goes in the back of the TV and the RCA conns in the back of my VBOX. For some reason the picture is fuzzy and intermittent? It works fine with a scart to scart lead though! One of the tech guys said that the problem is the TV is sending a signal out as well as receiving one from the BOX! It say RGB on the EXT1 scart on the back on the TV.

The TECH GUY modified the SCART pins and as I said it has worked fine for the last few weeks. Then a few days ago I lost sound, perfect picture but no sound. Can anyone give ANY advice of what to do?

A website advised me to buy a signal converter but this was £70! What's that all about?!

The TECH GUY said if I bought an expensive SCART to RCA if would probably work but I don't want to waste the money.

hope to hear from you guys soon!

Cheers

Joner31

2. Sylvie808

Sylvie808 Member